"Win kids to Christ, minister to their needs, and help them develop a strong relationship with God."
- Partner with parents by providing character training and positive role modeling.
- Develop affirming relationships with children, helping them to overcome any disadvantages in their life.
- Witness to the lost children of our community, and to reach children around the world.
- Energize children by helping them to discover and use their talents and spiritual gifts as they reach their potential in Christ.
- Reach children weekly by providing relevant and powerful corporate worship and small group experiences which helps them stay "plugged in" to the power of God!
About Steve and Angie...
Steve and Angie Patrick have served in Children's Ministry full time for over 15 years. Steve & Angie and the Kids Power Company ministry team regularly minister at youth camps, Kids Crusades, and training seminars. They have led workshops at and hosted Children's Ministry conferences and have ministered at the National Kidfest several times. Steve and Angie won the 'Shepher'd Cup' award in 2001 for outstanding service in Children's Ministry.
Steve's passion is to see children's lives Transformed by God. His vision is to see each child under his care seek a real and personal relationship with Jesus Christ. He also desires to encourage children to develop and use their talents and spiritual gifts and to reach out to the world around them.
Angie has the true heart of a minister's wife and help meet. Her gifts and talents are many but she is recognized most for her ability to bring joy and laughter to young and old alike through her skits and characters. Angie is highly sought after as an entertainer for parties, church functions, conferences, etc.
Steve and Angie have 3 children: Nolan, Nicole, and Logan.